Lift a Fallen Person or Patient
The Helper is an inflatable mattress designed to lift a person from the floor after a fall. It helps reduce back injury caused by improper lifting techniques and increased medical costs due to avoidable injuries to you and the patient.
If an individual is found on the floor or falls to the floor during an activity of daily living, the Helper provides a safe alternative to expensive equipment or emergency / ambulance services. It lifts the individual to a position from which they can be transferred easily.
The unique design of the Helper enables a home health assistant, family member or supportive living assistant, with limited assistance and effort to move a stricken patient from the floor.
It’s Time to Take Care of the Caregiver
- What happens if you hurt your back?
- Who is going to pay the doctor bills?
- Who is going to pay the work injury claims?
- Who is going to take care of the resident?
- Who is going to pay for someone to take your place?